9 Hours of Class room training by Advocate Puneet Bhasin.
Followed by 3 weeks of Online Study of 7 hours per week.
4th Week includes 5 hours of Case Study Submission + 2 hours Online Exam.
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Validity of Digital Signature
- Cyber Crimes: Section 43A, Unauthorised Access, Hacking, Identity Theft, Cheating by Personation, Violation of Privacy, Child pornography, Cyber Terrorism.
- Intermediaries’ Liability
2. Concept of Jurisdiction:
- Jurisdiction Principles
- Relevant Provisions in Indian Context
- Jurisdiction Issues in International Perspective
3. Judicial Framework for Redressal
4. Relevance of Digital Evidence under Indian Evidence Act, 1872